Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Updated: Apr 9, 2021
What if I told you that you could still enjoy a nice chocolate mousse for dessert and make it super nutritious?
Yes, this is possible and the recipe is super easy. It will only take you 5 minutes!
- 2 ripe medium avoados or 1 large, peeled and pitted
- 2 tbsp of cacao powder or 1/4 cup of cocoa powder*
- 75-100g of dark chocolate (70% or more)
- 4-5 tbsp of milk of your choice - I've used unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 -3 tbsp of honey or maple/agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
Optional ingredients (makes it richer but also more calorie-dense):
- 1 tbsp of unsweetened peanut butter - for a slight nutty taste
- 1-2 tb of coconut cream - if you want to make it super creamy and rich
- toppings: grounded nuts or some shredde